VoterCall Campaign Center
The polls are now closed, the phone lines silent - You have all done an incredible job!
Turnout levels across the country are historic, and the calls you've made helped make it
But there may be a need for a Voter Call in the future, and we
hope you will bring your energy and enthusiasm again.
Five Easy Steps to a Democracy for All
1. Login. Read this page first!
2. Get Your Voter Call List. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll see a “voter call
list” button on the left hand navigation bar. Click on it to get your first list of 10 voters. At
the top right of the screen, click on the "Printable Call Script" for a guide as to
what to say to the voters when you call.
3. Make Your First Call. It can be daunting to call a stranger, but often
they will appreciate your call, and stay focused on how much you care about this election.
4. Make All Your Calls. Work your way through your list of voters. Remember
every single contact you make is so important.
5. Get a New List of Voters and Keep Going! Once you've worked through your
first list of voters, you can request another list of voters, using the "add more
voters" button on the left hand navigation bar. Remember, the last election was decided by
just 537 Florida voters, so see how many you can reach!
Click on the "About this Campaign" at the top left of this page.